Hydrostatic Test of Installed CO2 System
|Agency:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Nov 7, 2019|
|Due Date:||Nov 11, 2019|
*SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE AND REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ)
HYDROSTATIC TESTING AND ANNUAL SERVICES OF INSTALLED CO2 SYSTEM
ONBOARD USCGC HICKORY (STATEMENT OF WORK)
1. Background: This requirement is for the Contractor to uninstall CO2 system, conduct hydrostatic test on CO2 bottles and hoses, weight test CO2 bottle, install CO2 system, and perform annual service.
2. Scope: The scope of this work is on the USCGC HICKORY and consists of hydrostatic testing and annual service to CGC HICKORY installed CO2 Fire Supresstion System.
3. Objective: The objective of this requirement is to certify CGC HICKORY installed CO2 Fire Suppression System.
4. Tasks. The contractor shall provide engineering services to aid HICKORY with recertification of the Installed CO2 Fire Suppression System by completing the following but no limited to:
4.1 Disconnect and remove all 21 100lbs installed CO2 Bottles.
4.2 Contractor will transport bottles to and from the shop.
4.3 Hydrostatically test bottles.
4.4 Refill bottles with 'new' CO2 and weight test.
4.5 Re install CO2 bottles.
4.6 Check and test pull station for proper operation.
4.7 Test pressure switches for proper operation.
4.8 Test pneumatic time delay for proper operation.
5. Submit CFR for further repairs/parts needed.
6. Delivery: Contractor shall provide a final report within 2 days of contract period of performance.
7. Government furnished property: There is no Government furnished property (GFP) anticipated; however, the Government may in the course of this repair require GFP. If GFP is required, it will be incorporated vis contract modification.
8. Security Requirement: Base access is required. Vendor shall have a valid driver's license and show identification. A CG representative from the cutter will sponser and escort vendor to the cutter.
9. Place of performance- CGC Hickory 4688 Homer Spit RD. Homer, AK 99603
10. Period of performance- TBD, will schedule following award of contract.
*For technical question regarding our installed system please contact our Engineering Officer at:
DC1 Dermont Ratzel
* Submission of Information: Companies having capabilities necesary to meet or exceed the stated requirements are invited to provide information to contribute to this Source Sought Notice including commercial market information and company information. Companies may respond to this Source Sought Notice via email to: email@example.com no later than 18 Nov 2019 at 2:00 PM Alaska Time
*Please include the following information on your bid: 1. Name of company, address and Duns number. 2. Point of contact and phone number.
* Interest parties should register in the System for Award Management (SAM) which replaced the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) as prescribed in FAR Clause 52.232-33. SAM can be obtained by accessing the internet at www.sam.gov .
Failure to submit sufficient detailed information may result in considering a company as not a viable source and may influence competition and set-aside decisions. Regardless of the information obtained from the Sources Sought Notice, the Governent reserves the right to consider any arrangement as deemed appropriate for the requirement. Respondents are advised that the Government is under no obligation to acknowledge receipt of the information received or provide feedback to respondents with respect to any information submitted. No proprietary classified, confidential, or sensitive information should be included in your response to the Sources Sought Notice. The Government reserves the right to use any information provided by respondents for any purpose deemed necessary and legally appropriate, including using techinical information provided by respondents in any resultant solicitation.
*NAICS Code is 336611, Responsible SMALL business sources may submit quotes that will be considered by the agency. The contract will be awarded on a firm-fixed price basis using simplified acquisition procedures in accordance with FAR Part 13.5.
*The follwoing may apply: subject to the availability of funding per FAR 52.232-18: Funds are not presently available for this contract. The Government's obligation under this contract is contigent upon the availability of appropriated funds from which payment for contract purposes can be made. No legal liability on the part of the Government for any payment may arise until funds are made available to the
Contracting Officer for the contract and until the Contractor receives notice of such availability, to be confirmed in writing by the Contracting Officer.
Building 31, Mail Stop 26
Baltimore, Maryland 21226-5000
4688 HOMER SPIT RD
HOMER, Alaska 99603
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.