|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 2, 2019|
|Due Date:||Dec 17, 2019|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-09:00) ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, USA
- Original Published Date: Dec 02, 2019 11:07 am AKST
- Original Response Date: Dec 17, 2019 02:00 pm AKST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: J066 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- INSTRUMENTS AND LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 811219 - Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
JBER , AK 99506USA
The 673d Contracting Squadron at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER), Alaska, hereby provides its intent to award a firm fixed price, single-source purchase order to Advanced Sterilization Products Services, Inc., 33 Technology Dr., Irvine, CA 92618, under the authority of FAR Part 13.106-1(b)(1)(i). The proposed contract action is for the acquisition of service and maintenance on two Sterrad NX Systems and one Sterrad 100 NX System at JBER, 673d Medical Group. A Justification and Approval for Other Than Full and Open Competition is attached. The period of performance shall be 12 Jan 2020 – 11 Jan 2021 with four option years (thru 11 Jan 2025). The contract will provide an annual service agreement for the following:
- Sterrad NX S/N: 4033185430
- Sterrad NX S/N: 4033185432
- Sterrad 100NX S/N: 1047180616
The statutory authority permitting other than full and open competition for this simplified acquisition is FAR 13.106-1(b)(1)(i).
This notice is not a request for competitive quotes and no solicitation is available. The circumstances of this contract action deem only a single source is reasonably available to fulfill the stated requirement. Interested organizations, who believe they can meet the requirement, may submit their capabilities and qualifications to perform the requirement in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2:00pm, AKSD, Tuesday, 17 December 2019. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed effort on a full and open competition basis, based upon responses to this notice, is solely within the discretion of the Government. Oral communications will not be accepted in response to this notice. No request for proposals or quotes will be issued based upon this Notice of Intent.
- JBER , AK 99506
- Anthony V. Bennett
- Phone Number 9075525870
- Susan Reinhart
- Phone Number 9075528116
- Dec 02, 2019 11:07 am AKSTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.