Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL)
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jul 1, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Original Published Date: Jun 26, 2020 02:12 pm PDT
- Original Response Date: Jul 01, 2020 01:30 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Jul 16, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: N059 - INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT COMPONENTS
- NAICS Code: 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
Place of Performance:
JBER , AK 99506USA
Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson is requesting new Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL) on runway 16, 5’ outboard of the existing runway threshold light bar as described in the Statement of Work. New Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL) shall have master and slave configuration to provide synchronized flashing. Please see the attachement labeled "Statement of Work- REILS" for more technical information on the requirement.
Note- This notice is NOT a Request for Proposals. This notice is intended to allow potential, capable contractors the opportunity to express interest in submitting a proposal for this requirement at a future date when a solicitation is posted. For any questions, concerns, or parties wishing to express interest in this requirement, please email myself, SrA Tyler Norris, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP 907 552 5614 10480 SIJAN AVE STE 242
- JBER , AK 99506-2501
- Tyler Norris
- Phone Number 907-552-5729 or 478-832-8118
- Jun 26, 2020 02:12 pm PDTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.