Alaska - Systems O&M and Remediation
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jul 1, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jun 25, 2020 05:54 pm EDT
- Original Published Date: May 21, 2020 05:03 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jul 01, 2020 01:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jun 22, 2020 01:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Jun 22, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jun 22, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: F112 - ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS PROTECTION- OIL SPILL RESPONSE
- NAICS Code: 541620 - Environmental Consulting Services
Place of Performance:
Eielson AFB , AK 99702USA
AMENDMENT 0005 TO SOLICITATION SPE603-20-R-0509
Amendment 0005 is issued to Extend the SF 1449 proposal/offer due date in block 8 to July 1, 2020 3:00p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT); Publish Government Answers to solicitation questions (Q&As); Revise Attachment 1- PWS Appendix B – Personnel; Revise solicitation to remove item (8) Evidence of Responsibility from Addendum FAR 52.212-1; and number of Past Performance information the Government will utilize in FAR 52.212-2 Factor 2 Past Performance.
AMENDMENT 0004 TO SOLICITATION SPE603-20-R-0509
Amendment 0004 extends the proposal due date, revises the SF 1449 block 8, and addresses font size of graphics, tables, and charts for proposals.
AMENDMENT 0003 TO SOLICITATION SPE603-20-R-0509
Amendment 0003 revises the Solicitation, Addendum to FAR 52.212-1 INSTRUCTIONS TO OFFERORS – COMMERCIAL ITEMS (OCT 2018) (b)(7)b. Volume II: Past Performance, to add instructions for Joint Venture PPQ requirements.
AMENDMENT 0002 TO SOLICITATION SPE603-20-R-0509
Amendment 0002 revises the proposal due date, corrects Amendment 0001 block 8, and extends the deadline for requests to provide Government Furnished Information [GFI].
AMENDMENT 01 TO SOLICITATION SPE603-20-R-0509
Amendment 01 revises the Price Proposal Workbook; Solicitation B35 Services to be Furnished and Prices; Attachment 1 – PWS; Attachment 2 – PWS Appendix C; Attachment 3 – PWS Appendix D; and the method of providing the Government Furnished Information for Appendix C – Eielson and Appendix D – Whittier.
1. The Price Proposal Workbook is revised to remove the Lump sum for Draft/Final Work Plan Reference Item. The Reference Items for both the Eielson and Whittier tabs have been renumbered accordingly. Offerors must submit Attachment 4 – PPW Amd 01 with their Proposal.
2. Solicitation clause B35 SERVICES TO BE FURNISHED AND PRICES (ENVIRONMENTAL) (DLA ENERGY MAR 2009) paragraph C. UNIT PRICES (ESTIMATED QUANTITIES) has been revised to remove the Lump sum for Draft/Final Work Plan reference item. The Reference Items have been renumbered accordingly.
3. Attachment 1 – PWS, paragraph 2.21 is revised to read: A list of GFE/GFP is provided in the associated Site(s) Specific Appendix. The Attachment 2 – App C PWS Eielson and Attachment 3 – App D PWS DFSP Whittier, AK are revised to add the GFE lists.
4. Attachment 2- APP C – Eielson and Attachment 3 - App D – Whittier both stated that the Government Furnished Information [GFI] would be provided with the solicitation package. This is revised to remove the GFI lists and delivery method for the documents. GFI will be provided upon request to potential offerors through Secure Access File Exchange [DoD SAFE]. Requests for GFI are to include one recipient e-mail address and are to be received by Viki.email@example.com or Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 1:00 local Fort Belvoir time.
5. Attachment 5 – Ursula Waibel has been removed from page 3 and replaced with Viki Metzger.
THIS IS THE FINAL SOLICITATION FOR SPE603-20-R-0509. PROPOSALS ARE DUE JUNE 22, 2020, 1:00 PM LOCAL FORT BELVOIR TIME.
Defense Logistics Agency - Energy is issuing this request for proposal for performance of environmental remediation services at Eielson Air Force Base (AFB), AK and former Defense Fuel Supply Point (DFSP) Whittier, AK.
The Synopsis for this requirement was posted in FedBizOps under SPE603-18-R-5X22. The requirements for Eielson AFB include the operation and maintenance (O&M) of a remedial system at Moose Creek and environmental assessment and remediation services, including a pipeline, which extends from the Flint Hills refinery in North Pole to Eielson AFB. The requirements for DFSP Whittier include the O&M of the remediation system and groundwater sampling. The period of performance is a four-year base period from September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2024. Best Value Lowest Price Technically Acceptable Procedures will be used to evaluate offers.
This procurement is 100% set aside for small business under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 562910 size standards. A telephonic pre-proposal conference will be held by Defense Logistics Agency – Energy on May 29, 2020, 10:00 AM Alaska time. Interested parties planning to attend should submit attendees names, phone numbers, email addresses, and company represented to Ms. Viki Metzger via email at email@example.com before May 27, 2020, 3:00 PM local Fort Belvoir, VA time.
- BULK PETROLEUM SERVICES 8725 JOHN J. KINGMAN ROAD
- FORT BELVOIR , VA 22060
- Viki Metzger
- Phone Number 571-767-9326
- Heather Adams
- Phone Number 571-424-0398
- Jun 25, 2020 05:54 pm EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 22, 2020 05:01 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 17, 2020 01:48 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 16, 2020 05:06 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 12, 2020 03:33 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- May 21, 2020 05:03 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.