Repair B2350 & B1209 Roofs
|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 27, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-09:00) ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 13, 2020 08:18 am AKST
- Original Response Date: Jan 27, 2020 02:00 pm AKST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 30, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2JZ - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 238160 - Roofing Contractors
Place of Performance:
Eielson AFB , AK 99702USA
Project FTQW 20-1003
Project Title: Rpr B2350 and B1209 Roofs
THIS IS A PRE-SOLICITATION NOTICE FOR RPR B2350 AND B1209 ROOFS AT EIELSON AFB, AK. The USAF is seeking potential qualified contractors. All work is to be done at Eielson AFB, AK. The Government is contemplating a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Sealed Bid contract for the roofing project. The estimated magnitude is between $1,000,000 and $3,500,000 IAW FAR 36.204.
This posting is a pre-solicitation to inform potential vendors and is issued solely for informational and planning purposes. This posting is not an Invitation for Bids or a Request for Proposals. Respondees are advised that the Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this pre-solicitation; all costs associated with responding to this pre-solicitation will be solely at the interested party's expense. Not responding to this pre-solicitation does not preclude participation in any future IFB, if one is issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the beta.sam.gov website. It is the responsibility of the potential offerors to monitor this site for additional information pertaining to this requirement.
The USAF is requesting the following information from interested vendors:
- Company name and contact information to include phone number and email.
- Contractor capability statement.
- DUNS number and CAGE code.
- Business type (large business, small business, small disadvantaged business, 8(a)-certified small disadvantaged business, HUBZone small business, woman-owned small business, very small business, veteran- owned small business, or service disabled veteran-owned small business) based upon North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 238160 size standard of $15M.
Interested parties should send above information via email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Phone calls will NOT be accepted in response to this pre-solicitation. Interested parties are encouraged to register with this pre-solicitation.
An actual solicitation is expected to be issued within the next 15 days. The due date and time for submission of bids will be contained in the solicitation package. Paper copies will NOT be available. The entire solicitation, including the specification and/or drawings, will be made available only on the Contract Opportunities Web Site at https://www.beta.sam.gov/. It is the sole responsibility of all Interested Parties to register for notification updates to any and all subject documents for the said action. All contractors MUST be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) at https://www.sam.gov/.
Attachment 1: Draft SOW dated 5 Jan 2020
- CP 907 377 5207 2310 CENTRAL AVE STE 3
- EIELSON AFB , AK 99702
- Nicholas Rogers
- Phone Number 9073772760
- Aziz A. Tetou
- Phone Number 9073772766
- Jan 13, 2020 08:18 am AKSTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.